Re: How frequently should I check /robots.txt?

gil cosson (gil@rusty.waterworks.com)
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 23:27:08 -0600 (CST)

How about adding an entry to the robots.txt file that specifies how
frequently the robots.txt file should be checked?

gil.

"Everybody can be great because anybody can serve. You don't have to have a
college degree to serve. You don't have to make your subject and verb agree
to serve. You don't have to know the second theory of Thermo Dynamics and
physics to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by
love." Martin Luther King Jr.