Re: Looking for a spider

Ted Sullivan (tsullivan@blizzard.snowymtn.com)
Sat, 2 Dec 1995 00:12:58 +0000

Not to make this a sales pitch but if you need a real specialized spider for
commercial work then we can build one for you that interfaces with
ObjectStore a Object Database and any other applications you might have
around.

Ted Sullivan
----------
From: robots
To: robots
Subject: Re: Looking for a spider
Date: Friday, December 01, 1995 9:40AM

You wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Sorry to say, we had a disk problem and lost the original data. In
the

(snip)

Sorry to seem so ignorant, but I have just been hanging around the
Internet a short time. In that time, I have wondered about the
whole "robot/spider" thing and have a couple of questions. Perhaps
someone could take the time to help me out.

Are robots for sale or can one "hire" someone who has one to do some
work, or how does that whole thing work. Thanks,

Gene Essman