Subject: The Robot And Search Engine FAQ
Author: robots@webcrawler.com at Internet
Date: 2/13/96 3:03 PM

Due to the size of the file and number of links, I've decided to
just post the url. If anyone would like a copy just yell, I'll mail it.
The Robot and Search Engine FAQ can be found at
http://science.smsu.edu/robot/faq/robot.html

p.s. It's somewhat pollished but, you may still need your construction hat.
Please comment, my goal is to provide the best possible FAQ.

Keith D. Fischer
kfischer@mail.win.org
kfischer@sy.smsu.edu