Re: Commercial Robot Vendor Recoomendations Request

Michael De La Rue (mikedlr@indy.unipress.waw.pl)
Thu, 15 Feb 1996 10:43:22 +0100 (MET)

On Wed, 14 Feb 1996, Eric Nolan wrote:

There really isn't much serious softare available for 95. If you got
perl then that would change, but I believe that 95 perl isn't properly
ported. Perhaps you should consider upgrading to NT or Linux.
Commercial packaging isn't really viable either. Consider artistic
or freeware because they are better/cheaper/mostly both..

> We are a organization in search of Vendors of commercially packaged
> automated Robot Surfer, URL filer, and Html/Graphics Grab package for
> Win95 Platform So far we have only found Blue squirrel. Can anyone please
> recommend other vendors.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

<http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~mikedlr/biography.html>
Scottish Climbing Archive: <http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~mikedlr/climbing/>