Re: Robots and search engines technical information.

Tangy Verdell (TVerdell@dca.com)
Fri, 16 Feb 96 09:49:39 EST

The closest thing I found is a book named:

Internet Agents
Spiders, Wanderers, Brokers, and Bots
Fah-Chun Cheong
New Riders
1-56205-463-5
$32.00

Bots and Other Internet Beasties
Joseph Williams
Sams Net
1-57521-016-9
Published in April

I know in the Internet Agents book he goes over spider and search engine
algorithms, but not in detail. But he does point you in the direction to get
more detailed info.

There is another book called Agents Unleashed. But it is very theoretical, for
the academic type.