Re: Anyone doing a Java-based robot yet?

Frank Smadja (smadja@netvision.net.il)
Wed, 21 Feb 1996 09:50:03 +0000

I am confused here, when you talk about Java robots, are you
talking about a Java applet running under Netscape? I thought
that for security purposes, Java applets could only open
connections to the server they came from. Or maybe you're
talking about a real Java program?

Frank