Re: topical search tool -- help?!

Brian Ulicny (ulicny@limbex.com)
Thu, 2 May 96 02:37:04 -0700 (PDT)

I should have mentioned that I was referring to WebCompass Professional
Edition, not WebCompass Personal Edition, which can be downloaded for free
from the Quarterdeck Web site (http://www.qdeck.com/). The Personal
Edition only does metasearch and summarizes on demand: it doesn't maintain a
database of summaries, keywords, etc. WebCompass Professional is the
product with the Agent that does the summarization, clustering, etc.