RE: any robots/search-engines which index links?

Louis Monier (monier@pa.dec.com)
Wed, 8 May 1996 07:54:30 -0700

Alex, the longest interval between refreshes of the index was I think 5
weeks, and this was when two overworked guys and few part-time friends
were running the show. Now expect a much better service, with
continuous crawling coming soon. Take a look at the latest index, 30M
pages, many many links.

--Louis