Re: Somebody is turning 23!

John D. Pritchard (jdp@cs.columbia.edu)
Wed, 15 May 1996 19:58:15 -0400

> Eric, thank you very much for your understanding that this list is for
> technical issues concerning robots. Although your kind notions and
> thoughtfulness are to be commended, this is really not the venue for them.

ah, lighten up! mailing lists are communities of interested people, not
robots. is this an extension of specialization of labor where we
communicate about our tasks or a subset of the humans populating internet?

metaphysically yours, :-)

john

ps - please dont take my wording too seriously. this is not a flame but a
spot of humor. robots is for talking about robots, but one break in a year
wont hurt. maybe ive been hacking too much. is 12 hours a day too much?