Re: in-document directive to discourage indexing ?

Terry O'Neill (toneill@mariner.com)
Tue, 25 Jun 96 14:32:40 PDT

How about this:

When I ask a robot to come and visit my site, I also
give it permission (or not) to notify me about any
bad links it finds. Any robots without permission
keep quiet. I as administrator of a website actually
get some value from the robot vermin infesting my site. :-)

Terry.