Re: nastygram for xxx.lanl.gov

David Levine (David@InterWorld.com)
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 14:16:50 -0400

this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. Contact your
mail administrator for information about upgrading your reader to a version
that supports MIME.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BB6E6A.70E69910

Gordon Bainbridge wrote:

>The HTML code for the xxx.lanl.gov page contains the following comment
>at the bottom of the page:
>
> "despite the name, this site has no relation to or information on
> any of the following topics: sex, adult, nude, playboy, porn,
> porno, erotica, pornography, erotic. gay, penthouse, pussy willow,
> bondage, girls, xxx, nudity, nudes, hustler ..."
>
>This suggests to me that they have brought much of their trouble on
>themselves by continuing to use the name "xxx".

Better yet, depending upon the method of indexing, it makes
the page MORE likely to turn up in a search for such topics.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BB6E6A.70E69910--