Re: Anyone know who owns this one?

Rob Turk (rturk@austin.ibm.com)
Fri, 02 Aug 1996 09:18:53 -0500

Hey folks!

the list for developers trying to make user agent software better? I
don't know if there is a "real" official robots-gripe list, but such a
distinction could be beneficial. E.g. developer tips, instructions, q&a
etc. could continue on one list, and then people who are pursuing the
perpetrator of some bad bot or just unhappy about user agents in general
could have another list somewhere. It could be "badbots@webcrawler.com"
or "robots-gripes@webcrawler.com"

Of course, please don't flame me if this is a bad idea. It's early here
and I haven't had my cup of coffee yet.

-- Rob

--
Rob Turk <mailto:rturk@austin.ibm.com> Always Un-Officially Speaking