Re: Add This Search Engine to your Results.

James (radio@mail.mpx.com.au)
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 14:22:13 +1000

Dear Thomas,
Please ad us to your list of search engines
we are AAA World Announce Archive the home of The Matilda Search Engine

at http://www.aaa.com.au

please list your site with submit on out homepage and we shall go looking
James Exton
AAA Team

>Add this search site to your results.
>
>http://www.netnaples.com/wz/directory.html
>
>Hello Pages - A nice search site to list your business - FREE
>With E-Mail and URL Link.

AAA World Announce Archive - Matilda Search Engine
Your advertising keeps better company on the
The World's 1st SafeSurf Search Engine - Go Go Matilda!
Web: http://www.aaa.com.au Email: webmaster@aaa.com.au
Postal: AAA/The Radio EDGE 2AM16 Sydney Phone: (02) 524 8778
P.O. Box 202, Caringbah 2229 Australia