RE: The Internet Archive robot

Ted Sullivan (tsullivan@snowymtn.com)
Fri, 6 Sep 1996 16:42:04 -0700

Can you tell us who you are collecting this information for. Surely
nobody except governments or related agencies would be interested or
able to fund such an effort. Not that I can stop you I suppose from
grabbing and indexing my site ..... but I would wonder at your liability
for giving erroneous data collected at mine or my customers sites to
others after it has been corrected at the original source.

Ted Sullivan