RE: Copyrights on the web

Ted Sullivan (tsullivan@snowymtn.com)
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 20:10:19 -0700

At least in Canada, having created it by writing it down gives you a
copyright regards less of whether you put a little (C) on the document.
Some times though the copyright is owned by an employer instead of an
individual but there is always somebody or something that holds a
copyright to everything. This rule applies from writing on a cave wall
to the publishing on the Web.

Ted Sullivan