How to get listed #1 on all search engines (fwd)

Bonnie (bonnie@staff.prodigy.com)
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 21:24:11 -2800 (EDT)

This is a posting from a list for "Cyber Entrepreneurs."

I thought this might have some amusement value, if nothing else...
It must have taken a bit of research to optimize this tool.

Bonnie Scott
Prodigy Services Corp.