Re: make people use ROBOTS.txt?

(Ambassador@FourthWorld.com)
Sat, 23 Nov 96 22:08:05 -0000

>Quoting HipCrime:
>| Hi Kim ...
>|
>| People ignore signs all the time. Fences and locks are what
>| the law in every country recognizes as a way to control access.

Lurking outside Robert's house, baseball bat in hand: Robert, hide the
china - the moment you unlock your door I'm taking that as an invitation
to destroy your property, by your own "oh please look at me I'm so very
radical with my thinking" definitions.

It doesn't matter how particularly "bohemian", "avant garde",
"anarchistic", or "cyber" you like to consider yourself when you're
impressing your younger friends at back-alley beer bashes: These
ultimately fail to impress as much as simple good manners.

As long as you enjoy trying on pretensions, try pretending you have taste.

Isn't the flashing LED pendant on your tam distracting when you're
juggling?

- Richard Gaskin
Fourth World
Software Tools for SuperCard, Director, HyperCard, OMO, and more....
Mail: Ambassador@FourthWorld.com
US: (800) 288-5825
Int'l: (213) 225-3717
Fax: (213) 225-0716