RE: shot clock?!....

Mark Fullerton (MRF1301@worldnet.att.net)
Thu, 26 Dec 1996 11:31:40 -0800

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL DECREASE INJURIES IN THE NHL IS IF THE PLAYERS WERE
TO WEAR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS ORIGINALLY DESIGNED. NO MORE OF THIS TAKING THE
PADDING OUT OF THE HELMETS, JUST BECAUSE ONE HAS A LUMPY HEAD. OTHER
INJURIES WOULD BE PREVENTED IF THE OFFICIALS WOULD CALL THE FIRST PENALTY
NOT THE REACTIONARY.
CZECH68
Sarah

At 04:35 AM 12/26/96 +0000, you wrote:
>YES, I'm all for increasing the size of the rink. NHL recently announced
that they are investigating concussion injuries. I believe that by
increasing the size of the rink and by calling icing when the puck crosses
the red line would solve 90% of all the problems with concussions.