Re: Game tonight

(Ambassador@FourthWorld.com)
Thu, 26 Dec 96 12:23:52 -0000

What is this all about - it seems that these two lists are being
doevetailed together: I'm getting mail about some sproting event in a
form which appears to be coming from the Robots mailing list:

What the heck is "plaidworks" and how to I stop receiving their postings?
I've had 24 in the last hour.

- Richard Gaskin
Fourth World
Software Tools for SuperCard, Director, HyperCard, OMO, and more....
Mail: Ambassador@FourthWorld.com
US: (800) 288-5825
Int'l: (213) 225-3717
Fax: (213) 225-0716