Re: email address grabber

Klaus Johannes Rusch (e8726057@student.tuwien.ac.at)
Tue, 14 Jan 1997 22:13:15 CET

In <32DB8CB0.6A9F@vossnet.co.uk>, Dorian Ellis <couriers@vossnet.co.uk> writes:
> I hope you do not mind me asking you this, but, do you know where I can
> get an email address grabber robot. I have searched all over the place
> but can't seem to find one.

When talking to a group of webheads you don't really expect them not to jump in
joy about your wish, do you? :-)

Basically you could take any robot and strip out everything that doesn't look
like a valid email address. The hard part is determining where an email
actually goes to, info@webcrawler.com and robots@webcrawler.com look
similar but the number of people actually receiving a message may be quite
different.

Klaus Johannes Rusch

--
e8726057@student.tuwien.ac.at, KlausRusch@atmedia.net