Re: Meta Tags

Jeff Drost (jeff@creeping.ivy.net)
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 15:35:15 -0500 (EST)

Alvaro Munoz,

<BODY>
<TITLE>This is my title</TITLE>
<META name="description" content="This it a description of the
content of my page, which many search engins will display
when listing links">
<META name="keywords" content="This is where you can put your keywords
that you want the search engin to associate your page with. Many
services will ignore it if there are too many words, or to many
repeated words">
</BODY>

Note, some really stuped bots and will use JavaScript code in the <head>
instead of the description you give it. I think yahoo does.

Jeff Drost