Re: More with the Cypherpunk antics

Martijn Koster (m.koster@webcrawler.com)
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 22:17:31 -0800 (PST)

At 11:54 PM -0500 2/12/97, Captain Napalm wrote:
> I just saw a message saying I subscribed to the cypherpunks mailing list,
>when in fact I didn't. I wonder if this has anything to do with the robots
>mailing list being subscribed (hmmmmmmmmm .... )
>
> Sigh.
>
> -spc (Wondering if this is happening to anyone else?)

To some 47 others on this list, and many more addresses who are not on
this list.

I've been in contact with the cypherpunks list admin, and all those bogus
subscriptions have been deleted, I've been told.

So, I wouldn't waste any more bytes on this latest pathetic time wasting
exercise. If you do get messages from cypherpunks, take it up with them.

-- Martijn

Email: m.koster@webcrawler.com
WWW: http://info.webcrawler.com/mak/mak.html