Re: Robots available for Intranet applications

Josef Pellizzari (Josef.Pellizzari@cern.ch)
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 08:36:04 +0100 (MET)

Hi there,

I couldn't find the robots, the only links I've seen are:

Please sign Web Knitter's. guestbook!

What is Web Knitter.?

Promote your Web Site!!!

I want to apply for a web site!

Yhere is a lot of empty space at the end of the page, could it be that I
was not patient enough and the links are there?

Ciao, Josef

Josef PELLIZZARI tel : +41 22 767 9627
CN Division 31 2-013 fax : +41 22 767 7155
CERN mail: Josef.Pellizzari@cern.ch
CH-1211 Geneve 23