Re: Robots available for Intranet applications

Jared Williams (williams@earthlink.net)
Thu, 14 Mar 1996 09:29:17 -0800

At 08:36 AM 3/14/96 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>I couldn't find the robots, the only links I've seen are:
>
> Please sign Web Knitter's. guestbook!
>
> What is Web Knitter.?
>
> Promote your Web Site!!!
>
> I want to apply for a web site!
>
>Yhere is a lot of empty space at the end of the page, could it be that I
>was not patient enough and the links are there?
>
>Ciao, Josef

> Josef PELLIZZARI tel : +41 22 767 9627
> CN Division 31 2-013 fax : +41 22 767 7155
> CERN mail: Josef.Pellizzari@cern.ch
> CH-1211 Geneve 23

>> order to create a current resource database.

>> tasked with creating some sort of directory for general use.

>> I have a huge list of robots on my site! Check it out!
>>
>> Hope it helps!

Jared Williams

Want a NICE SITE?
Visit Web Knitter (R)

http://home.earthlink.net/~williams
e-mail: williams@earthlink.net

Hi!

You were patient enough you just have to look in the right places. : ^ )

It's under the the link "Promote your web site!" It not only has the link to
submit your URL but it also has the link to the web robot itself...I hope
that that is what you're looking for!

Have a nice day!!!