Re: Robot books

Richard J. Rossi (rrossi@funcity.com)
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 01:44:22 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 17 Jun 1996, boogieoogie goobnie wrote:

> According to the online version of Books in Print, there are 3 internet
> books in print with information about robots. They are :
>
> Programming Intelligent Agents for the Internet by Mark Watson
>
> Bots and Other Internet Beasties by Joseph Williams
>
> Internet Agents Spiders Wanderers Brokers and Bots by Fah-Chun Cheong

Does anybody know the publisher, where to get them?
Thanks!

> "Why do I get the feeling that your web robot is like the robot from the
> old t.v. series Lost In Space. Most of the time your bot is benign and
> helpful, but once in a while it's Crush! Kill! Destroy! and you're trying
> to harm Will and Judy?

---
 Richard J. Rossi			Fax:	(713) 484-0661
 Fun City Technologies			Voice:  (713) 484-0648
 PO BOX 231102				E-mail: rrossi@funcity.com
 Houston, TX 77223-1102			WWW: http://www.funcity.com
---
 * Fun City has been awarded a "Top 100 Website" by PC Magazine and a
 "Top 11 Best Search Engines" by PC World.