Re: Robot's Book.

Rob Turk (rturk@austin.ibm.com)
Wed, 26 Jun 1996 11:20:29 -0500

Mannina Bruno wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Someone can tell me some name of robot's book.

Well, my robot's favorite book is "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?"
by Phillip K. Dick.

He also keeps a ragged out copy of "Cyberiad" by Stanislav Lem handy
when he needs good ideas about problems to solve and web pages to
improve.

Just kidding...

The book I have read half of and learned some from is "Internet Agents:
Spiders, Brokers, and Bots" by fellow UT Austin alum Fah-Chung Cheong.
Check out New Riders Publishing at http://www.mcp.com/newriders

It's ISBN # is 1-56205-463-5

It's a good intro, but most stuff can be found online. Search for
"robots" from any index site.

--
Rob Turk <mailto:rturk@austin.ibm.com> Unofficially Speaking.
Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus