Re: the POST myth... a web admin's opinions..

Bonnie Scott (bonnie@staff.prodigy.com)
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 17:52:31 -0400 (EDT)

So you're right. So he's an idiot. So I have 1200 messages in my mailbox. These comments are flames at him and really aren't relevant. Other parts of this flame war have at least had broad applicability.

Sorry to flame you if you didn't mean to send it to the list.

Bonnie