Re: Robot Gripes forum? (Was: Anyone know who owns this one?)

Bruce Rhodewalt (kahuna@tikipub.com)
Fri, 02 Aug 1996 14:27:43 -0700

Betsy Dunphy wrote:

> I'd love to have a robot-gripes email list or at least some
> tracking forum where people can go to determine who these offenders
> are and have an email address where one can query as to their
> activities. Accountability is all I ask for....

Betsy and others,

That's a great idea. I would be happy to contribute a robot-gripes
majordomo list pro bono, for the purposes of tracking, whining, sharing,
learning, etc. If I see a couple more votes for such a thing in this list,
I'll consider it a consensus and begin building and testing it immediately.
It will be announced here when ready.

Bruce Rhodewalt
kahuna@tikipub.com
Creative TIKI PUBLISHING 78-365 Highway 111
Internet http://www.tikipub.com Suite 241
solutions 619/342-3418 La Quinta, CA 92253