RE: changes to robots.txt

Scott Johnson (SJohnson@dataware.com)
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 09:32:03 -0500

Hi there,

I follow this list occasionally, so forgive me if someone already does
this.

Wouldn't one solution be a website that had a link such as "Make
ROBOTS.TXT" which, when selected, gave you an HTML Form for specifying
the basic options that go into ROBOTS.TXT and when a submit button was
clicked, emailed you the file that was generated. Seems like a pretty
simple Perl application to me. If anyone is interested, email me ...

Scott Johnson
Chief Technology Strategist
Dataware Technologies