Re: an image observer

David Steele (dsteele@best.com)
Thu, 16 Jan 1997 10:51:59 -0800 (PST)

Martin,

Our company, Interpix Software's crawler ISpi handles the images
and/or text as well, GIF's and JPEG only is a possible configuration.
We use it to operate our service The Image Surfer (isurf.interpix.com)
and a version for Yahoo (isurf.yahoo.com)
and also for a variety of other applications on the internet and
intranets.

David Steele
Interpix Software
(408) 247-0731