Re: robot source code

Dan Howard (howard.dan@baznet.ic.gc.ca)
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 17:02:11 -0800

--------------A144284F5F

> I'am new to this list ,and this is my first mail,I am interested in
> getting a small web bot source code(c, c++or perl) so that i can
> coustomize it into a search engine for my site,because writing it
> from scratch is a real pain.
> Can some body give me the sites form which i can down load such code

I can't vouch for this code, but a decent starting place is
http://www.fma.com/webbook/robot/

It's in Perl; sorry, no Java.

Dan Howard
Ottawa

--------------A144284F5F

<BASE HREF="http://canada411.sympatico.ca/english/business.html">

Canada411 - Find A Business

Find a Person About Canada411 Help ! Français
Sympatico Canada411 Now with over
10 million
listings!
The Phone Directory for EveryoneTM
- Step 1 -
Enter business name:
Hint: Use full or partial name.

Name:

- Step 2 -
Enter business address: (optional)
Hint: Using this can help your search.

City/Town:
Prov.:

- Step 3 -
-

BC Tel, Bell Canada, City of Thunder Bay Telephone Department, The Island Telephone Company, MTS NetCom Inc., Maritime Tel & Tel Limited, The New Brunswick Telephone Company, NewTel Communications Inc., NorthwesTel, Télébec Limitée.
Brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
© 1996 MediaLinx Interactive Inc. All rights reserved.
© 1996 Tele-Direct (Publications) Inc. Data base listings. All rights reserved.

--------------A144284F5F-- _________________________________________________ This messages was sent by the robots mailing list. To unsubscribe, send mail to robots-request@webcrawler.com with the word "unsubscribe" in the body. For more info see http://info.webcrawler.com/mak/projects/robots/robots.html