Re: ActiveAgent

Randy Terbush (randy@zyzzyva.com)
Fri, 08 Nov 1996 09:18:59 -0600

This argument AGAINST extracting mailto: is right on the money.

Idiots like this have forced me to waste more of my time fighting
this fire to keep spam off of many of our private support mailing
lists that HAD been advertised with mailto:.

*sigh* I remember the days when a simple killfile would take
care of these idiots.