Re: indexing intranet-site

Nick Arnett (narnett@Verity.COM)
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 21:11:31 -0800

At 6:46 PM -0800 11/16/96, sterling wrote:
>the fact that "every single Web venro who has put a third party search
>engine in their product has chosen Verity" is extremely interesting
>information. is there a published list of all of the Web vendors and
>which search engine their product uses? If so can you tell us where to
>find it? thanks sterling

Sorry, I know of no such list, or I wouldn't have to say "As far as I
know," I would be able to quote the list! It would be great to have a
third party do this homework; any such quotation from a Verity person is
naturally suspect (nor do I pretend otherwise).

On our site, we have the complementary list

Evangelist
Product Manager, Advanced Technologies
Verity Inc.
narnett@verity.com